Are They Cheating?
Even thinking that your spouse may be cheating can be a difficult and painful thought. Our team of investigators in San Francisco can help you find out.
Unfortunately, if you have a suspicion that your spouse is unfaithful, you may be right–according to statistics, wives who suspect their husbands of cheating are correct 85% of the time, while husbands who suspect their wives of cheating are correct 50% of the time. Various research has documented that approximately 60 percent of men and 40 percent of women will cheat at least once in their marriage. Despite the prevalence of cheating; 70 percent of married women and 54 percent of married men do not know about their spouse’s infidelity.
These statistics do not even include “modern” forms of infidelity, although they certainly exist. It is estimated that over 51 million Americans have virtual encounters of a sexual nature on the internet, of which many may seek out so-called “emotional affairs”.
Common Signs of a Cheating Spouse:
- 1. Changes in intimacy: A distinct increase or decrease in intimacy and affection levels or sexual preferences may be an indicator of infidelity.
- 2. Suspicious phone habits: A spouse that hides his or her phone or is secretive about their call logs and text messages may be cheating, and is highly suspicious.
- 3. Changes in appearance: A noticeable change in style of dress, intimate wear, or personal hygiene can be a clue.
- 4. Suspicious internet use: just like phone habits, a cheating spouse may be overly secretive when it comes to erasing their browser history and general internet and computer habits.
- 5. Changes in work routine: It may seem like a cliche but a husband or wife that suddenly needs to “work late” or “go to a conference” frequently is a common sign of infidelity.
- 6. Unsual changes in bathing habits: A spouse that showers right when they get home, quickly throws clothes in the washing machine could spell trouble. Or if they switch cologne or perfume or change their grooming habits, that can also be a sign of cheating.
- 7. Suddenly Joins a Gym or Begins Working Out: Or is overly concerned about their physical appearance when they were not before.
What Does An Infidelity Investigation Entail?
Investigations will vary based upon your needs and budget. However, many times an investigation to catch a catching spouse will likely include:
- Surveillance – We can watch your spouse through advanced surveillance methods to make sure that you have the evidence you need. Rather than relying on hearsay or your own suspicions, an investigator can help you know.
- Evidence gathering – Seeing a cheating spouse caught on video is not pleasant, but if we uncover proof of infidelity, such evidence can help with your peace of mind: at least you will know for sure.
- Professional techniques – When you hire us, we will use professional investigative techniques to find out whether your spouse is unfaithful or not. We will have access to technology, equipment, and methods that the average person does not.
What Should I Expect from an Infidelity Investigation?
Investigations into cheating spouses can range from a few hours to several weeks. Regardless of length of time, when you hire us to investigate a possible cheating spouse, you will be treated with compassion, discretion, and respect. We will listen to your suspicions, take them seriously, and will ask you how you want the investigation to be shaped. You will remain in control of how the investigation proceeds and we will investigate your spouse–on your terms–until you are completely satisfied. You will be able to get regular updates about the status of the investigation and only you will get to decide what to do with the information that is gathered.
Some people seek help as soon as they feel a suspicion that their spouse is cheating. Knowing for certain is important for most people before they confront their partner. Other clients knew their spouse was unfaithful but wanted solid evidence. If worries about your spouse are affecting your relationship or causing you stress, speaking with us can help.
For private investigation to work, you need to be willing to commit to our investigation. This means that you must be willing to speak openly with the investigator about your situation and you must be willing to find out the truth. As long as you are willing to do these things, you can take control of the situation and put your life back in order.
Contact us to get started on the road to peace of mind.